Who Can Join
If you have an account, your family members, including your spouse, children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, at will brothers, sisters and in-laws, may join.
How to Join
To open an account, we will need your social security card and drivers license. You pay a one time fee of $10 and will need to deposit a minimum of $25 into your account. You can then sign up for payroll deduction or direct deposit.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means to You
When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identification documents.
Documents Available to All Members
Upon request, a member is entitled to review or receive a copy of the most recent version of the following documents.
- Balance sheet and income statement (the non-confidential pages of the latest report may be given to meet this requirement).
- Summary of the most recent annual audit completed in accordance with 91.516 of this chapter (relating to Audits and Verification).
- Written board policy regarding access to the articles of incorporation, bylaws, rules, guidelines, board policies and copies thereof.
- Internal Revenue Service Form 990
Board of Directors – Term Expiration
- President: Phyllis Davis
- Consultant: Gayle Chandler
- Chairman: Stephen Rhoades – 2021
- Vice Chairman: Shawn Ricks – 2019
- Secretary: Leslie Ashby – 2020
- Director: Sylvia Weathers – 2021
- Director: Joe Martinez – 2021
- Director: Jana Coulter – 2019
- Director: Winifred Adams – 2019
- Director: Tracie Miller – 2020